ELBOW & SHOULDER
Shoulder injuries are common among athletes and industrial workers, however injury can also occur in everyday activity. We have fellowship trained surgeons in sports medicine with the expertise to diagnose and treat shoulder pain, whether your treatment plan calls for conservative care or surgery.
Some of the most common problems/treatments we see include:
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis of the Shoulder, learn more about our Bone Health Clinic.
- Avascular Necrosis
- Rotator cuff strain/tear
- Biceps Repair (both distal and proximal)
- Triceps Repair
- Adhesive capsulitis
- AC sprain
- Shoulder Dislocation/Separation
- Impingement/Bursitis/Tendonitis in the shoulder
- Fracture of Humerus, Clavicle, etc.
Your elbow is a complex joint that can be affected by inflammation of the tendons or the bursae (plural for bursa), or conditions that affect the bones and joints, such as fractures, arthritis, or nerve irritation. Our surgeons are board certified and treat elbow pain to help patients regain use of their arm and reduce pain.
The most common sources/treatments of elbow pain include:
- Arthritis/Osteoarthritis of the Elbow, learn more about our Bone Health Clinic.
- Cubital Tunnel Syndrome
- Tennis Elbow/Lateral Epicondylitis
- Golf Elbow/Medial Epicondylitis
- Biceps Strain (repair of both distal and proximal)
- Ulnar Nerve Transposition
- Strains and Sprains